Click the city for full details and registration.
Colleges are redesigning transitions to college to reach and support students, especially those furthest from opportunity. Join us for a statewide workshop exploring how colleges and their partners are reimagining transitions to college—such as early on-boarding, bridge programs and dual enrollment—within the Guided Pathways framework.
- Discover promising examples of how California community colleges are building partnerships and creating intersegmental connections.
- Learn how colleges are intentionally designing transitions to strengthen student supports and achieve equity.
- Explore practices and structures colleges have created to ensure sustainability of this work on their campuses and with partners.
Suggested Team Members Include:
- Guided Pathway leads, coordinators, and team members
- Dual enrollment, outreach, and other program directors
- Counseling and instructional faculty
- Student services professionals
- Vice presidents, instructional deans, program directors
This Guided Pathways workshop is produced by the Career Ladders Project with funding from the California Community Colleges Chancellor’s Office.