630 W 19th St, Merced, CA 95348
Happy New Year and welcome back! December 2nd marked the kickoff Noncredit MIS Data and Accountability Workshop in San Diego and we are happy to share five additional learning opportunities that are scheduled as follows:
· North/Far North: January 24th
Los Rios Community College: Ethan Way Center
· Central Valley: February 5th
Merced College Business Resource Center
· Bay Area: February 19th
· LA/Orange: February 13th
Mt. San Antonio College
· Inland Empire: February 28th
San Bernardino Valley College
Please visit https://forms.gle/uRe5yZtgzE7ZvKFS9 to register
We know that you have a busy year ahead and would like to emphasize that the workshop is designed to add value to your day-to-day work. Whether you are an administrator, instructional faculty, or a researcher, you will walk away with information and tools that can be applied immediately.
Curious About What Your Colleagues are Saying?
Here are a few comments that were provided as a part of the anonymous feedback survey that was disseminated after the San Diego area workshop:
· I appreciated the in-depth detail about transition metrics.
· [I was energized by the notion] that there is actually a chance that we can get this done across institutions.
· The Q & A throughout the presentation was energizing. Also, having access to the presenters for individual conversations was very helpful.
· [I was surprised by] all of the new ideas being shared.
For any questions or to find out additional information, please contact Aurora King at email@example.com or by calling or texting 541-631-9737
Thank you and have a fantastic day!
Senior Project Manager, WestEd, Innovation Studies
(541) 631-9737 (Cell)